This year’s main conference will take place Thursday, October 18, at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center.
ADDRESS: 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20004
- Enter parking garage at any of the three garage entrances, one located at Pennsylvania Avenue & 13-1/2 Streets and two other entrances on 14th Street (between Constitution and Pennsylvania Avenues)
- Follow posted GREEN signs for the Atrium elevator banks
- Take Atrium North “G” Ground level
- Exit the Atrium elevator and turn right
- Walk to the intersection near the Environmental Protection Agency office lobby (in the Ronald Reagan Building) and make a right
- Follow the corridor to the Pavilion elevator banks on the right hand side
- Take the Pavilion elevators to the Second “2” Floor
BY CAB OR FROM METRO CENTER (Red Line) METRO STOP
- Enter the Moynihan Plaza at the corner of 13th and Pennsylvania Avenue
- Walk towards orange awnings at the center of the Plaza
- Enter the building through the Moynihan Plaza entrance on your right
- Once you are through the security checkpoint walk to the Pavilion elevator banks on your left
- Take the Pavilion elevator to the Second “2” Floor
BY METRO – FEDERAL TRIANGLE (Blue/Orange/Silver Lines) METRO STOP
- Follow signs inside station to Ronald Reagan Building
- Once inside the building, walk straight down the corridor to the ATM and turn right
- Follow the directional signage toward the Conference Center
- Once you reach the Business Center turn left
- Walk to the Pavilion elevator bank and take the elevator to the 2nd floor
A concierge desk is located near each entrance door for additional assistance.
Hosted events, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday leading up to the main conference will take place at venues around DC. Find more information and RSVP here.