It’s That Time of Year Again
Every October the area’s marketers, advertisers, copywriters, designers, social media managers, journalists, and media planners look forward to more than cooler temperatures—we look forward to coming together with top strategists and creators at Advertising Week DC (ADWKDC).
More Than Networking
Now in its 13th year, ADWKDC is an incredible opportunity to connect with industry leaders to share insights, get tips and tricks for overcoming challenges, and get inspired. But that’s just scratching the surface.
So, why attend?
- Find out what’s behind an authentic brand. Learn from a former Nike and Starbucks in-house creative director: Tether’s Stanley Hainsworth.
- Enjoy breakout sessions on topics such as VR, how to measure ROI for digital campaigns, what we can learn from political advertising, managing virality in the age of Trump, and more!
- Get the state-of-the-industry report on media ethics from Y&R’s own David Sable.
- Learn the secrets of creating an agile brand from Greg Kihlstrom, SVP of Digital at Yes&.
- Finally, join us at a special evening reception to celebrate AAF DC’s 100th anniversary and our commitment to industry change.
Your all-access ADWKDC pass gets you in to the one-day conference, on Thursday, October 18th, plus a week’s worth of programming hosted by member companies and organizations around the city. The excitement kicks off October 15th, and you won’t want to miss it!
Need more reasons? Check adwkdc.com for updates, and follow us on social media using #ADWKDC and #AAFDC100. We’ll be announcing special discounts, new speakers and additional events as the details take shape.
Ready to secure your spot? Register here.
Christine DiGiovacchino is a Creative Director at USA Today and a new addition to AAF DC’s Communications Committee. She was previously at Capital One and RedPeg Marketing.