IBM Design Thinking Workshop: Merging Strategy, Creativity and Technology
Join us for an immersive 3-hour Design Thinking workshop that will include visionary thinking, innovative discussions and team exercises. Facilitated by IBM Design Thinking subject matter experts, Steve Mealy and Vera Rhoads, Design Thinking: Merging Strategy, Creativity and Technology teaches attendees how to change real-world problems into innovative solutions that they can implement immediately in their own organizations.
Key Benefits to Attendees:
- Engage in phases of strategic ideation, creative inspiration, and technological implementation
- Learn approaches on how to collaborate to achieve a shared understanding of the problem at hand and the most logical solutions for it
- Surround yourself and ideate with peers from all industries and Government agencies
- Understand how focusing on the user establishes an enviable competitive advantage
Who Should Attend:
- Executives, managers and creatives from any size company or agency, and from any industry. Leaders who are responsible for organizational growth, new business development, project management, marketing, UX/UI designers.
To register for this free workshop, please email Vera at email@example.com.
Seating is limited, and this popular workshop will sell out…so register today!