Design Thinking Workshop: from Insight to Implementation
Insight to Implementation will teach participants how to change organizational problems into innovative solutions through a human-centered design approach called Design Thinking.
- Transitioning through the phases of inspiration, ideation, and implementation
- Establish an agile approach to fail fast to succeed sooner
- Create a Journey Map artifact through innovative solutions which take your client
from where they are today to where they need to be in the future
- Collaborate in a hands-on workshop with people from multiple industries
Benefits to Participants:Learn compelling insights that will inspire innovation
- Learn to produce high-quality products and services through human-centered approach
- Understand how focusing on the user establishes an enviable competitive advantage
Who Should Attend:
- Stakeholders seeking to improve user experience, enhance services, expand brand loyalty
and grow revenue.
- Managers wanting to streamline processes, improve employee retention and improve
- Creative Directors, UX Designers, User Experience experts looking to improve user experience
Team Vera & Steve
Vera and Steve have worked together on over two dozen “IMAGINE A WORLD” Design Thinking sessions so far in 2016.