Boost Your Creative Thinking Skills
Ironically, as people whose jobs are all about coming up with new ideas and concepts, we often find ourselves stuck in a rut when it comes to generating new ways to conceive ideas or to solve a client’s marketing or business problem.
This highly participative session designed for all agency disciplines demonstrates why traditional brainstorming doesn’t work, and introduces a much more effective method — based on the latest research in brain science — for developing all kinds of ideas, both within groups and individually.
Participants will learn:
- Warm-up exercises that place you in a more creative state of mind
- An effective methodology for generating new ideas
- How to avoid typical patterned thinking
- How to build on each other’s contributions to the creative process
- How to objectively discuss and evaluate new ideas